March Amazon Purchases for the Entire Family

As a member of Amazon Affiliates, this blog receives a small commission on purchases made via the links on this post.



I shared these on my stories the second they came out of the box because holy heck, are they flattering. The wash is so very slimming and hello, there are no buttons. 

Not a one. 

Elastic waist, stretchy denim and a great length make these a must in my book. I'm wearing a 10 long.


This pair of earrings may go down as one of my all time best Amazon purchases. They are insanely light weight, just the right size and available in gold, silver and rose gold. 

Bonus: they're just $10!


Georgia loves this pair of pjs! 

They are insanely soft, I love the ruffle hem detail and they wash well. We're adding more colors to our collection ASAP. They run TTS!


A friend of mine shared these men's swim trunks and I jumped to order them for Justin. I think the patterns are adorable, the fit is slim and the length is a bit shorter than a typical board short. 

They also come in little boys sizes so you can cash in on a little Dad/Son matching. You know I absolutely did! 


I will never hand wash wine glasses again. 

I ordered this set for my parent's house because they like to use their fancy glasses on a Tuesday - and I just don't have the kind of washing time. 



You've spotted these over sized tortoise sunglasses on my stories constantly!

 I really haven't taken them off since they landed on my doorstep.



A super light weight sweater perfect to transition into spring. 

I can't wait to wear my blush version with white jeans as the weather warms up. I'm in a large.


Ok, so you may look ridiculous wearing it but it does de-puff the jaw line and double chin area.

 I honestly would live in them if I could. I've heard keeping the in the fridge really helps on days that you're feeling extra puffy (like after too much wine!). 



This top is insanely soft! I wasn't expecting the material to be as nice as it is but it's so soft and washes very well (I spilled red wine on it one night, so I can speak with authority). 

I also tend to worry about button downs because I'm busty but this top doesn't gap at all. I'm in a Large and love the length, you can tuck it in, wear it untucked or tie it at the waist. 


I had this delivered in the hopes of entertaining my two and a half year old and honestly, as far as her attention span goes, it was a hit. 

We definitely don't follow the instructions, we just stick the stickers all over the place, but she digs it.


I purchased these for my mom as a thank you the last time we visited and she messaged me that they "are the comfiest jammies ever!". I'm a little jealous I didn't order a pair for myself....

They run TTS, and come in a ton of colors! I ordered my mom a large because she likes a little room so if you like your jammies to be a bit more flowy, size up. 


Gold bangles that are silent, impossible to damage and weightless.

 I will be wearing these all summer. The ribbon is just for the product image and I do think two sets would look amazing stacked together. The color shown in the graphic above is "Champagne"


I've been wearing these slides non-stop! I think they are so comfy, with a comfy sole and great construction. I think the snake works as a neutral so right now I'm rocking them with denim and a white tee. 

They run TTS.


Another attempt to entertain the toddler, these are the same paint daubers her preschool class uses so she's familiar with the grip etc. 


Because we're super lazy about covering our outdoor furniture, I wanted to find the easiest cover option for our new dining set. These covers are so big that I cover the entire 6 person table, the 4 chairs and bench by just tossing the cover over and walking away. 

They've been through a large storm with high winds and stayed in place, so we're very happy with them.


A match for the men's set above, I love the patterns of these little trunks! 

I do think they run true to size, if maybe a little on the shorter side. Gray loves them I love that I'm forcing his Dad to match him.



I had some requests to report back on my new fave Amazon lace undies after a few wears and washes.

I totally get it, lace at a low price point can have a tendencies to rip or pull but I am happy to report that both lace versions I love have held up perfectly. I do love the full lace boy shorts most, but the lace back bikinis are so insanely comfy. I wear a large across the brand.


LihatTutupKomentar